Counselling & Psychotherapy online and in person
near Diss on the Suffolk/Norfolk border
I offer the opportunity to enter into an ethical, confidential, supportive and healing therapeutic relationship, giving you the safety to explore feelings, thoughts and beliefs about yourself, your relationships, your experiences and your place in the world.
You may be looking for counselling because you:
• Are troubled by some of the things you feel, think or do
• Experience low self-esteem
• Feel anxious and/or depressed
• Find relationships difficult
• Have experienced loss or change
• Feel unable to cope
• Are struggling to recover from something that happened in the past
• Have experienced trauma
• Are at a point in your life where you feel stuck and want to make some changes.